Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ProNGF induces TNFalpha-dependent death of retinal ganglion cells through a p75NTR non-cell-autonomous signaling pathway.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2010; 107: 3817-3822
- A neural mechanism for exacerbation of headache by light.Nature Neurosci. 2010; 13: 239-245
- New clues suggest distinct functional roles for M1 and M2 intrinsically photosensitive retinal ganglion cells.J Neurosci. 2010; 30: 1580-1581
- Human TUBB3 mutations peturb microtubule dynamics, kinesin interactions, and axon guidance.Cell. 2010; 140: 74-87
- A color hierarchy for automatic target selection.PLoS One. 2010 Feb; 5: e9338
- Regeneration of functional nerves within full thickness collagen-phosphorylcholine corneal substitute implants in guinea pigs.Biomaterials. 2010; 31: 2770-2778
- siah-1 protein is necessary for high glucose induced glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehy-drogenase nuclear accumulation and cell death in Mueller cells.J Biol Chem. 2010; 285: 3181-3190
- Angiotensin AT1 receptor antagonism ameliorates murine retinal proteome changes induced by diabetes.J Proteome Res. 2009; 8: 5541-5549
Cyclops provides a singular view of the basic science literature on vision and is a sampling of what's new and interesting. The author, Martin J. Steinbach, PhD, welcomes your feedback and suggestions, which can be sent to [email protected]