Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Common forms of childhood esotropia.Ophthalmology. 2001; 108: 805-809
- Incidence and types of childhood esotropia: a population-based study.Ophthalmology. 2007; 114: 170-174
- Why does early surgical alignment improve stereoacuity outcomes in infantile esotropia?.J AAPOS. 2000; 4: 10-14
- Outcome study of stereopsis in relation to duration of misalignment in congenital esotropia.J AAPOS. 2002; 6: 3-8
- Risk factors for abnormal binocular vision after successful alignment of accommodative esotropia.J AAPOS. 2003; 7: 256-262
- Long-term follow-up of acquired nonaccommodative esotropia in a population-based cohort.Ophthalmology. 2011; 118: 1170-1174
- Validity of the Titmus and Randot circles tasks in children with known binocular vision disorders.J AAPOS. 2003; 7: 333-338
- Acute onset concomitant esotropia: when is it a sign of serious neurological disease?.Br J Ophthalmol. 1995; 79: 498-501
Birch EE, Stager DR Sr, Berry P, Leffler J. Stereopsis and long-term stability of alignment in esotropia. J AAPOS. 2004;8:146–50.
- The critical period for susceptibility of human stereopsis.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2005; 46: 521-525
- Stereoacuity degradation by experimental and real monocular and binocular amblyopia.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1985; 26: 917-923
- Long-term follow-up of children with acute acquired concomitant esotropia.J AAPOS. 2011; 15: 317-320
Preliminary results were presented at the Canadian Ophthalmological Society Annual Meeting in Quebec City, Que., June 2010.