Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The number of people with glaucoma worldwide in 2010 and 2020.Br J Ophthalmol. 2006; 90: 262-267
- The Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study: baseline factors that predict the onset of primary open-angle glaucoma.Arch Ophthalmol. 2002; 120: 714-720
- The Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study: a randomized trial determines that topical ocular hypotensive medication delays or prevents the onset of primary open-angle glaucoma.Arch Ophthalmol. 2002; 120: 701-713
- Interim clinical outcomes in the collaborative initial glaucoma treatment study comparing initial treatment randomized to medications or surgery.Ophthalmology. 2001; 108: 1943-1953
Allingham RR, Damji KF, Freedman S, Moroi SE, Rhee DJ. Shields Textbook of Glaucoma. 6th ed. New York: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2001
- a prostaglandin analog, for glaucoma therapy: efficacy and safety after 1 year treatment in 198 patients.Ophthalmology. 1996; 103: 1916-1924
- One-year, randomized study comparing bimatoprost and timolol in glaucoma and ocular hypertension.Arch Ophthalmol. 2002; 120: 1286-1293
- Effects on intraocular pressure and side effects of 0.005% latanoprost applied once daily, evening or morning: a comparison with timolol.Ophthalmology. 1995; 102: 1743-1752
- Travoprost compared with latanoprost and timolol in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.Am J Ophthalmol. 2001; 132: 472-484
- Clinical experience with brimonidine 0.2% and timolol 0.5% in glaucoma and ocular hypertension.Surv Ophthalmol. 1996; 41: S27-S37
- A Double-masked, randomized 1-year study comparing dorzolamide (Trusopt), timolol, and betaxolol.Arch Ophthalmol. 1995; 113: 1009-1016
- Brimonidine 0.2% versus dorzolamide 2% each given three times daily to reduce intraocular pressure.Am J Ophthalmol. 2000; 129: 723-727
- Meta-analysis of 24-hour intraocular pressure studies evaluation the efficacy of glaucoma medicines.Ophthalmology. 2008; 115: 1117-1122
- Brimonidine purite 0.15% versus dorzolamide 2% each given twice daily to reduce intraocular pressure in subjects with open angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.Br J Ophthalmol. 2004; 88: 953-956
- A comprehensive perspective on patient adherence to topical glaucoma therapy.Ophthalmology. 2009; 116: S30-S36
- Efficacy of brimonidine 0.2% and dorzolamide 2% as adjunctive therapy to beta-blockers in adult patients with glaucoma or ocular hypertension.Clin Ther. 2001; 23: 604-619
- Comparison of topical brinzolamide 1% and dorzolamide 2% eye drops given twice daily in addition to timolol 0.5% in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.Am J Ophthalmol. 2001; 132: 235-243
- Comparison of latanoprost with fixed-combination dorzolamide and timolol in adult patients with elevated intraocular pressure: an eight-week, randomized, open-label, parallel-group, multicenter study in Latin America.Clin Ther. 2004; 26: 755-768
- Primary open-angle glaucoma.Lancet. 2004; 363: 1711-1720
- Ophthalmoscopic evaluation of the optic nerve head.Surv Ophthalmol. 1999; 43: 293-320
- Glaucoma. American Academy of Ophthalmology, San Francisco2010: 172
- Comparison of brimonidine with latanoprost in the adjunctive treatment of glaucoma.Clin Ther. 2000; 22: 388-399
- Intentional and unintentional nonadherecnce to ocular hypotensive treatment in patients with glaucoma.Ophthalmology. 2010; 117: 903-908
Loon SC, Jin J, Jin Goh M. The relationship between quality of life and adherence to medication in glaucoma patients in Singapore. J Glaucoma. 2015;24:36-42.
- Improvement in glaucoma patient quality of life by therapy switch to preservative-free timolol/dorzolamide fixed combination.Ophthalmologica. 2014; 231: 166-171
- Prevalence of ocular surface complaints in patients with glaucoma using topical intraocular pressure-lowering medications.Cornea. 2010; 29: 618-621
Li P, Park SC, Huang G, Liebmann JM, Ritch R. Clinical significance of a third or fourth anti-glaucoma eye drop. Poster session presented at. The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology. May 4-8, 2014
The study was presented at the 2014 Arvo meeting, on May 4, at the city of Orlando, FL.