Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tortuous, engorged pial veins in intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas: correlations with presentation, location, and MR findings in 122 patients.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1999; 20: 1031-1036
- Classification and treatment of spontaneous carotid-cavernous sinus fistulas.J Neurosurg. 1985; 62: 248-256
- Traumatic carotid-cavernous fistula: pathophysiology and treatment.J Craniofac Surg. 2003; 14: 240-246
- Carotid-cavernous fistulas.Neurosurg Focus. 2012; 32: E9
- Atypical course of carotid cavernous sinus fistula in a six-year-old child.Childs Nerv Syst. 1996; 12: 789-793
- Traumatic carotid cavernous fistula associated with a mandibular fracture.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 37: 86-89
- The direct carotid cavernous fistula: a clinical, pathoanatomical, and physical study.Acta Neurochir (Wien). 1994; 127: 1-5
- Traumatic carotid-cavernous fistula presenting as massive epistaxis.J Pediatr Surg. 2013; 48: 883-886
The study abstract has been submitted for poster presentation at European Society of Ophthalmology Congress, 2015.