Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The ACGME outcome project: retrospective and prospective.Med Teach. 2007; 29: 648-654
The CanMEDS 2005 Physician Competency Framework. Available at: http://rcpsc.medical.org. Accessed November 1, 2015.
- Principles and guidelines of a curriculum for education of the ophthalmic specialist.Klin Monatsbl Augenheilkunde. 2006; 223: S1-48
The ICO resident curriculum. Available at: educators.icoph.org/viewresult.php?source=http%253A%252F%252Ficoph.org%252Frefocusing_education%252Fcurricula.html. Accessed November 1, 2015.
Fellowship Compliance Committee guidelines. Available at: www.aupofcc.org/fellowships.html. Accessed November 1, 2015.
ICO Subspecialty curricula. Available at: http://educators.icoph.org/viewresult.php?source=http%253A%252F%252Ficoph.org%252Frefocusing_education%252Fcurricula.html. Accessed November 1, 2015.
- The number of ophthalmologists in oractice and training worldwide: a growing gap despite more than 200000 practitioners.Br J Ophthalmol. 2012; 96: 783-787
- Objective structured assessment of cataract surgical skill.Arch Ophthalmol. 2007; 125: 363-366
- The Ophthalmic Clinical Evaluation Exercise (OCEX).Ophthalmology. 2004; 111: 1271-1274
- Objective assessment of skills in intraocular surgery.Ophthalmology. 2005; 112: 1236-1241
- Global rating assessment of skills in intraocular surgery.Ophthalmology. 2005; 112: 1655-1660
- Assessing residents in phacoemulsification.Ophthalmology. 2007; 114: 1586-1588
- Cataract surgical skill assessment.Ophthalmology. 2011; 118 (2094.e)
- The ophthalmology surgical competency assessment rubric for lateral tarsal strip surgery.Ophthalmol Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 28: 350-354
- The ophthalmology surgical competency rubric for strabismus surgery.JAAPOS. 2012; 16: 318-321
- Cataract surgical skill assessment.Ophthalmology. 2011; 118 (427.E5)
The ICO Guide to Effective CPD/CME. Available at: www.icoph.org/resources/339/ICO-Guide-to-Effective-CPDCME-Preview-Edition.html. Accessed November 1, 2015.
ICO Webinar Project. Available at: ophthalmologywebinars.blogspot.com.ar/?ref=ico. Accessed November 1, 2015.
World Federation for Medical Education. Postgraduate Medical Education—WFME Global Standards for Quality Improvement. WFME Office: University of Copenhagen; 2003. Available at: www.wfme.org/standards/pgme. Accessed November 1, 2015.