Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cataract surgery performed before 800 B.C.Br J Ophthalmol. 1975; 59: 171
- The development of pars plana vitrectomy: a personal account.Graefe’s Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 1995; 233: 453-468
- Paging Dr. Watson: IBM’s Watson supercomputer now being used in healthcare.J AHIMA. 2014; 85: 44-47
Lynley M., Constine J. Zuckerberg confirms Facebook is working on augmented reality. 〈http://techcrunch.com/2015/10/07/the-next-next-platform/#.j0ypmcu:BUew〉 (Accessed Nov 2, 2015)
Bonnington C. In less than two years your smartphone could be your only computer. 〈www.wired.com/2015/02/smartphone-only-computer/〉 (Accessed Nov 2, 2015)
- Are MOOCs the future of medical education?.BMJ. 2013; 346: f2666
Fall L. Disrupting medical education. 〈www.psmag.com/health-and-behavior/disrupting-medical-education〉 (Accessed Nov 2, 2015)
Greenberg R. AAMC, Khan Academy, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation collaborate to produce online tutorials for the 2015 MCAT exam. 〈www.aamc.org/newsroom/reporter/336410/khan-academy.html〉 (Accessed Nov 2, 2015)
- Multimedia learning tools for teaching undergraduate ophthalmology: results of a randomized clinical study.Can J Ophthalmol. 2012; 47: 66-71