Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The expanding scope of pharmacists’ practice: implications for physicians.Can Med Assoc J. 2013; 185: 1228-1232
- Extending prescribing privileges in Canada.Can Pharm J. 2009; 142: 17-19
- Nurse practitioner prescribing practices: the most frequently prescribed medications.J Clin Nurs. 2013; 22: 2053-2063
- Independent pharmacist prescribing in Canada.Can Pharm J (Ott). 2012; 145 (e1): 17-23
- Initial perceptions of key stakeholders in Ontario regarding independent prescriptive authority for pharmacists.Res Social Adm Pharm. 2014; 10: 341-354
- Optometrist prescribing of therapeutic agents: findings of the AESOP survey.Health Policy. 2002; 60: 185-197
- Utilisation of eye care services by urban and rural Australians.Br J Ophthalmol. 2002; 86: 24-27
- Use of eye care services by people with diabetes: the Melbourne Visual Impairment Project.Br J Ophthalmol. 1998; 82: 410-414
- Eye care utilization by older Americans: the SEE Project. Salisbury Eye Evaluation.Ophthalmology. 1999; 106: 904-909
- A report to the minister of health and long-term care on interprofessional collaboration among eye care health professionals.Ontario, Toronto2010
Ontario Regulation 112/11. Designated drugs and standards of practice. 2011.
- An estimation of the worldwide economic and health burden of visual impairment.Glob Public Health. 2012; 7: 465-481
- The cost of vision loss in Canada. 2. Results.Can J Ophthalmol. 2011; 46: 315-318
- The medical dictionary for regulatory activities (MedDRA).Drug Saf. 1999; 20: 109-117
- The utility of culturing corneal ulcers in a tertiary referral center versus a general ophthalmology clinic.Ophthalmology. 1997; 104: 1897-1901
- Eye Health Council of Ontario. ehco.ca/about/
Rafuse P. COS promotes collaborative care at CMA meeting. 2013. 〈www.cos-sco.ca/advocacy-news/cos-in-the-news/cos-promotes-collaborative-care-cma-meeting/〉
- Referrals by optometrists to ophtholmologists and other providers.J Am Optom Assoc. 1995; 66: 154-159
Presented at Canadian Ophthalmological Society Annual Meeting in 2014, Halifax, N.S.