Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Canadian ophthalmology residency training: an evaluation of resident satisfaction and comparison with international standards.Can J Ophthalmol. 2009; 44: 540-547
- Recent Canadian ophthalmology graduates: experiences in finding jobs and assessment of their training.Can J Ophthalmol. 2012; 27: 236-239
- Ophthalmology human resource projections: are we heading for a crisis in the next 15 years?.Can J Ophthalmol. 2007; 42: 34-38
- Planning for the future: the experience of recent Canadian ophthalmology graduates.Can J Ophthalmol. 2012; 47: 195-196
- Virtual reality ophthalmic surgical simulation as a feasible training and assessment tool: results of a multicentre study.Can J Ophthalmol. 2011; 46: 56-60
- Relative importance of the components of the Canadian Residency Matching Service application.Can J Ophthalmol. 2014; 49: 407-413
- Selection and training in Canadian ophthalmology residency. A concept to be mediated?.J Fr Ophtalmol. 2002; 25: 856-860
- Evaluation of the orthopaedic residency training program in Saudi Arabia and comparison with a selected Canadian residency program.Adv Med Educ Pract. 2014; 5: 315-321
- Residency in plastic surgery: comparison between the French and Canadian Royal College programs.Ann Chir Plast Esthet. 2010; 55: 46-53
- National cross-sectional study of Canadian ophthalmology residency participation in external courses.Can J Ophthalmol. 2015; 50: 329-332
- Graduating general surgery resident operative confidence: perspective from a national survey.J Sum Res. 2014; 190: 419-428
- Assessing the effect of a glaucoma surgical curriculum in resident physicians.JAMA Ophthalmol. 2015; 133: 1077-1080
- The role of deliberate practice in the acquisition of expert performance.Psychological Rev. 1993; 100: 363-406
Supported by: The COS and McGill University’s Department of Ophthalmology provided financial support to conduct and analyze the survey.