Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for the collaborative management of persons with age-related macular degeneration by health- and eye-care professionals.Can J Optom. 2015; 7: 2-11
COS promotes collaborative care at CMA meeting. 2013. Available at: 〈www.cos-sco.ca/advocacy-news/cos-in-the-news/cos-promotes-collaborative-care-cma-meeting/〉
Canadian Medical Association. Ophthalmology profile. 2013. Available at: 〈www.cma.ca/Assets/assets-library/document/en/advocacy/Ophthalmology-e.pdf〉
- The landscape of ophthalmologists in Canada: present and future.Can J Ophthalmol. 2013; 48: 160-166
- The Provincial Vision Strategy Task Force. A vision for Ontario. Strategic recommendations for ophthalmology in Ontario. May 31, 2013.
- Projecting the growth of cataract surgery during the next 25 years.Arch Ophthalmol. 2012; 130: 1479-1481
- Optometry services in Ontario: supply- and demand-side factors from 2011 to 2036.Healthcare Policy. 2014; 10: 60-72