Design, Setting, and Participants
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Attitudes towards and perceptions of visual loss and its causes among Hong Kong Chinese adults.Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2004; 32: 243-250
- Ophthalmology undergraduate education in Canada.Can J Ophthalmol. 1998; 33: 3-7
- Medical students’ self-confidence in performing direct ophthalmoscopy in clinical training.Can J Ophthalmol. 2006; 41: 169-174
- Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement.Lancet. 1986; 1: 307-310
- Comparisons between Pascal dynamic contour tonometry, the TonoPen, and Goldmann applanation tonometry in patients with glaucoma.Acta Ophthalmol. 2007; 85: 272-279
Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. Quality-Based Procedures Clinical Handbook for Integrated Retinal Care. [updated Dec 2014; cited 2015 Aug 31]. Available from: 〈〈http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/ecfa/docs/qbp_retinal.pdf〉〉.