Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diabetes in Canada: Facts and Figures from a Public Health Perspective.Ottawa. 2011;
- The cost of vision loss in Canada. 2. Results.Can J Ophthalmol. 2011; 46: 315-318
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for the management of diabetic retinopathy.Can J Ophthalmol. 2012; 47: S31-S54
- Diabetes-prevalence and care practices.Heal Rep. 2008; 19: 59-63
- The landscape of ophthalmologists in Canada: present and future.Can J Ophthalmol. 2013; 48: 160-166
- Telehealth practice recommendations for diabetic retinopathy, second edition.Telemed J E Health. 2011; 17: 814-837
- Teleophthalmology screening for diabetic retinopathy through mobile imaging units within Canada.Can J Ophthalmol. 2008; 43: 658-668
- Telemedicine-based digital retinal imaging vs standard ophthalmologic evaluation for the assessment of diabetic retinopathy.Conn Med. 2012; 76: 85-90