Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lens regeneration using endogenous stem cells with gain of visual function.Nature. 2016; 531: 323-328
Movshon JA, Wandell BA. (Eds). Annu Rev Vis Sci. 2015.
- Retinal lipid and glucose metabolism dictates angiogenesis through the lipid sensor Ffar1.Nat Med. 2016; 22: 439-445
- Precision medicine: genetic repair of retinitis pigmentosa in patient-derived stem cells.Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 19969
- Point-of-service, quantitative analysis of ascorbic acid in aqueous humor for evaluating anterior globe integrity.Sci Rep. 2015; 5: 16011
- The effect of transcranial direct current stimulation on contrast sensitivity and visual evoked potential amplitude in adults with amblyopia.Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 19280
Cyclops provides a singular view of the basic science literature on vision and is a sampling of what’s new and interesting. The author, Martin J. Steinbach, PhD, welcomes your feedback and suggestions, which can be sent to [email protected]