Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Waiting for Health Care in Canada: What We Know and What We Don't Know.Canadian Institute for Health Information, Ottawa, Ont.2006
- Foundation for a Canadian Vision Health Strategy: Towards Preventing Avoidable Blindness and Promoting Vision Health.National Coalition for Vision Health, Ottawa, Ont.2006
- National Physician Database.Canadian Institute for Health Information, Ottawa, Ont.2005
- Wait times and volume of cataract surgery in Ontario: 2000–2012.Can J Ophthalmol. 2016; 51: 7-13
- Is cataract surgery cost-effective among older patients with a low predicted probability for improvement in reported visual functioning?.Med Care. 2006; 44: 982-989
Access Economics Pty Limited. The Cost of Vision Loss in Canada: Summary Report. Canada: CNIB and Canadian Ophthalmological Society, 2009.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. Utilization, appropriate care, and quality of life for patients with cataracts: American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, and European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.Ophthalmology. 2006; 113: 1878-1882
- ARECCI Ethics Sceening Tool, 2018.
- Drop the Pre Op.Choosing Wisely Canada. 2017;
- Preoperative medical testing in Medicare patients undergoing cataract surgery.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1530-1538
- Patient safety in outpatient surgery: the viewpoint of the healthcare providers.Ergonomics. 2006; 49: 470-485
- Are routine preoperative medical tests needed with cataract surgery? Study of visual acuity outcome.Curr Eye Res. 2004; 28: 285-290
- The value of routine preoperative medical testing before cataract surgery. Study of Medical Testing for Cataract Surgery.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 168-175
- Five Things Physicians and Patients Should Question.Choosing Wisely Canada. 2016;
- Routine preoperative medical testing for cataract surgery.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 3CD007293
- A self-administered health questionnaire for the preoperative risk stratification of patients undergoing cataract surgery.Am J Ophthalmol. 2003; 135: 599-606
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for cataract surgery in the adult eye.Can J Ophthalmol. 2008; 43: S7-57