Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Development of the 25-item National Eye Institute Visual Function Questionnaire.Arch Ophthalmol (Chicago, Ill. 1960). 2001; 119: 1050-1058
- The role of disability self-concept in adaptation to congenital or acquired disability.Rehabil Psychol. 2014; 59: 107-115
- Comparing the Pearson and Spearman correlation coefficients across distributions and sample sizes: a tutorial using simulations and empirical data.Psychol Methods. 2016; 21: 273-290
- The status of Canadian youth who are blind or visually impaired: a study of lifestyles, quality of life and employment.Int Congr Ser. 2005; 1282: 1148-1152
- Identity politics by design: users, markets and the public service provision for assistive technology in Norway.Scand J Disabil Res. 2009; 11: 101-115
- The use and non-use of assistive technologies from the world of information and communication technology by visually impaired young people: a walk on the tightrope of peer inclusion.Disabil Soc. 2010; 25: 303-315
- Peer and adult relationships of adolescents with disabilities.J Adolesc. 2003; 26: 635-649
- Children's experiences of disability: pointers to a social model of childhood disability.Disabil Soc. 2007; 22: 19-33
- Well, I know this is going to sound very strange to you, but I don't see myself as a disabled person: identity and disability.Disabil Soc. 2002; 17: 509-527
- Health-related quality of life following blind rehabilitation.Qual Life Res. 2008; 17: 497-507