Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Burnout and Satisfaction With Work-Life Balance Among US Physicians Relative to the General US Population.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 1377-1385
CMA National Physician Health Survey, October 2018, https://www.cma.ca › sites › default › files › nph-survey-e.
Medscape National Physician Burnout, Depression & Suicide Report2019, https://www.medscape.com/slideshow/2019-lifestyle-burnout-depression-6011056
- Burnout, psychological distress, and overwork: the case of Quebec's ophthalmologists.Can J Ophthalmol. 2008; 43: 535-546
World Medical Association Declaration of Geneva2019, https://www.wma.net › policies-post › wma-declaration-of-geneva
Canadian Medical Association Policy on Physician Health2017, https://www.cma.ca › cma-policy-physician-health
International Coaching Federation. https://www.coachfederation.org/about.
- Effect of a Professional Coaching Intervention on the Well-being and Distress of Physicians: A Pilot Randomized Clinical Trial.JAMA Internal Medicine. 2019; 179: 1406-1414
- Personal Coaching as a Positive Intervention.Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2009; 65: 544-553
- Strengths of Character and Well-Being.Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. 2004; 23: 603-619
- Medical Careers and Coaching – An Exploratory Study.International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring. 2012; : 146-165
- Does coaching work? A meta-analysis on the effects of coaching on individual level outcomes in an organizational context.Journal of Positive Psychology. 2013; 9: 1-18
- Physician Coaching to Enhance Well-Being: A Qualitative Analysis of a Pilot Intervention.Explore. 2014; 10: 372-379
- Executive/life coaching for first year medical students: a prospective study.BMC Medical Education. 2019; 19: 163-169