Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of rocuronium vs succinylcholine on endotracheal intubation success rate among patients undergoing out-of-hospital rapid sequence intubation: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2019; 322: 2303-2312
- Anesthetic management for pediatric strabismus surgery: continuing professional development.Can J Anesth. 2010; 57: 602-617
- Ch. 34: Anesthesia and the eye.in: Barash P.G. Cullen B.F. Stoelting R.K. Clinical Anesthesia. 3rd ed. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1997: 922-924
- Succinylcholine alteration of the forced duction test.Ophthalmology. 1980; 87: 1282-1287
- Higgins J.P.T. Green S. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions, Version 5.1.0. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011
- The PRISMA statement for reporting systematic reviews and meta-analyses of studies that evaluate healthcare interventions: explanation and elaboration.BMJ. 2009; 339: b2700
- A revised tool for assessing risk of bias in randomized trials.Cochrane Methods Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016; 10: 29-31
- Methodological index for non-randomized studies (Minors): development and validation of a new instrument.ANZ J Surg. 2003; 73: 712-716
- Anaesthesia for strabismus surgery: a regional survey.Br J Anaesth. 1999; 82: 761-763
- Rocuronium attenuates oculocardiac reflex during squint surgery in children anesthetized with halothane and nitrous oxide.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2004; 48: 1301-1305
Presented as a virtual oral paper presentation at the 2020 Canadian Ophthalmological Society Virtual Annual Meeting, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Session, June 27, 2020.