Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recognized scleral perforation during eye muscle surgery: incidence and sequelae.J Pediatric Ophthalmol Strabismus. 1992; 29: 273-275
- Complications of strabismus surgery: incidence and risk factors.Semin Ophthalmol. 2014; 29: 421-428
- Severe complications of strabismus surgery.J AAPOS. 2013; 17: 59-63
- A survey of the management of globe perforation during strabismus surgery in the United Kingdom.Strabismus. 2011; 19: 63-66
- Comparison of modified anchored hang-back technique (HBT) with conventional HBT in bimedial rectus recession.J AAPOS. 2005; 9: 234-239
- Bimedial hang-back recession-outcomes and surgical response.Eye. 2005; 19: 1178-1181
- Comparison of hang-back and conventional recession surgery for horizontal strabismus.J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 2001; 38: 273-277
- Study to assess the value of Dacron sling.Br J Ophthalmol. 1986; 70: 623-629
- Reinsertion site remodeling after suspension-and conventional recession of extraocular muscles: an initial study in rabbits.Binocular Vis Q. 1991; 6: 227-235
- The study of anatomical attachment of the extraocular muscle following recession with hang-loose technique in rabbits.J Korean Ophthalmol Soc. 1991; 32: 688-693
- The site of reattachment of the extraocular muscle following hang-back recession.J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 1990; 27: 286-290
- Extraocular muscle surgery in a rabbit model: site of reattachment following hang-back and conventional recession.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 1994; 232: 689-694
- Effect of fibrin glue as an adjuvant to hang-back surgery.BMC Ophthalmol. 2012; 12: 14-19
- A new modified anchored suspension-recession (so-called “Hang-back”) technique for high risk strabismus surgery.Binocul Vis Strabismus Q. 2010; 25: 21-30
- A comparison of hang-back with conventional recession surgery for exotropia.J AAPOS. 2007; 11: 597-600
- Hang-back lateral rectus recessions for exotropia.J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 1989; 26: 31-34
- Nonabsorbable versus absorbable sutures in large, hang-back medial rectus muscle recessions.J AAPOS. 2016; 20: 206-209
- Hemihang-back recession: description of the technique and review of the literature.Ophthalmic Surg. 1990; 21: 711-715
- Effect of fibrin glue in the reduction of postthoracotomy alveolar air leak.Ann Thorac Surg. 1997; 64: 979-981
- Evaluation of application techniques of fibrin sealant to prevent cerebrospinal fluid leakage: a new device for the application of aerosolized fibrin glue.Neurosurgery. 1999; 44: 332-337
- An experimental study on the use of fibrin sealants in strabismus surgery.Turk J Pediatr. 1991; 33: 111-116
- Tissue adhesives for a sutureless fadenoperation: an experimental study in a rabbit model.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2004; 45: 4340-4345
- Reattachment of extraocular muscles using fibrin glue in a rabbit model.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1997; 38: 543-546
- Suture contamination in strabismus surgery.J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 2012; 49: 206-209
- Color Atlas of Strabismus Surgery: Strategies and Techniques.4th ed. Springer, Philadelphia, PA2015: 79
- Comparative evaluation of cyanoacrylate and fibrin glue for muscle recession in strabismus surgery.J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 2014; 51: 349-354
- Foreign body extrusion associated with N-butyl-2-cyanoacrylate glue used with rectus muscle hang-back recession.Can J Ophthalmol. 2020; 55: 58-62
Institution where study conducted: Wright Foundation for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Los Angeles, CA.
Preliminary data from this paper have been previously presented as a paper presentation at the 155th Annual Meeting, American Ophthalmological Society, The Greenbriar, White Sulphur Springs, WV, May 19, 2019, and have been presented as an ePoster at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2019 Annual Meeting. The final data from this paper were also presented as a paper at the 2020 Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) Annual Meeting virtual Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus session, June 27, 2020.