Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patients at-risk for cost-related medication nonadherence: a review of the literature.JGIM. 2007; 22: 864-871
- Out-of-pocket spending on drugs and pharmaceutical products and cost-related prescription non-adherence among Canadians with chronic disease.Health Rep. 2016; 27: 3-8
- Cost-related non-adherence to prescribed medicines among older adults: a cross-sectional analysis of a survey in 11 developed countries.BMJ Open. 2017; 7e014287
- Cost-related medication under-use among chronically ill adults: the treatments people forgo, how often, and who is at risk.Am J Public Health. 2004; 94: 1782-1787
- Cost-related nonadherence to prescription medications in Canada: a scoping review.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2018; 12: 1699-1715
- Cost-related medication nonadherence in Canada: a systematic review of prevalence, predictors, and clinical impact.Syst Rev. 2021; 10: 11https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-020-01558-5
- The number of people with glaucoma worldwide in 2010 and 2020.Br J Ophthalmol. 2006; 90: 262-267
- Adherence to glaucoma medications over 12 months in two US community pharmacy chains.J Clin Med. 2016; 5: 79
- Predictors of nonadherence to topical intraocular pressure reduction medications among Medicare members: a claims-based retrospective cohort study.J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2016; 22: 808-817
- The relationship between glaucoma medication adherence, eye drop technique, and visual field defect severity.Ophthalmology. 2011; 118: 2398-2402
- Do adherence rates and glaucomatous visual field progression correlate?.Eur J Ophthalmol. 2011; 21: 410-414
- The association between medication adherence and visual field progression in the collaborative initial glaucoma treatment study.Ophthalmology. 2020; 127: 447-483
- The relationship between sociodemographic factors and persistence with topical glaucoma medications.J Glaucoma. 2015; 24: 69-76
- The effect of cost on adherence to prescription medications in Canada.CMAJ. 2012; 184: 297-302
- Canadian Community Health Survey (CCHS) Rapid Response January-June 2016 - Prescriptions - Cost-related Non-adherence.Statistics Canada, Ottawa (ON)2020Accessed 15 June 2020)
- Clinical Decisions in Glaucoma.The C.V. Mosby Company, St Louis, MO1993
- Significant disparities in eyeglass insurance coverage in Canada.Can J Ophthalmol. 2018; 53: 260-265
Get coverage for prescription drugs. Government of Ontario. 2020. https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-coverage-prescription-drugs#section-1. Accessed 22 July 2020.
- Multicenter study of compliance and drop administration in glaucoma.Can J Ophthalmol. 2008; 43: 454-461
- Cost-related medication nonadherence and cost-saving behaviors among patients with glaucoma before and after the implementation of medicare part D.JAMA Ophthalmol. 2015; 133: 985-996
Presented at the 2019 Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology and the 2019 Canadian Ophthalmological Society Annual Meeting.