Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications in eyelid surgery.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2016; 24: 193-203
- The role of antibiotics in oculoplastic surgery.in: Levine MR Allen RC Manual of Oculoplastic Surgery. 5th ed. Springer, New York2018: 503-511
- Infection rates in outpatient eyelid surgery.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 25: 109-110
- Postoperative antibiotic use among patients undergoing functional plastic and reconstructive surgery.JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2019; 21: 491-497
- Infection after blepharoplasty with and without carbon dioxide laser resurfacing.Ophthalmology. 2003; 6420: 1430-1432
- National Healthcare Safety Network: Surgical Site Infection Event (SSI).Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN). 2021 (Atlanta, GA)(accessed March 8, 2021)
- Total and attributable costs of surgical-wound infections at a Canadian tertiary-care center.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 1998; 19: 254-259
- The epidemiology of wound infection: a 10-year prospective study of 62,939 wounds.Surg Clin North Am. 1980; 60: 27-40
- A five-year prospective study of 23,649 surgical wounds.Arch Surg. 1973; 107: 206-210
- Computer-aided surveillance of surgical infections and identification of risk factors.J Hosp Infect. 1989; 13: 1-18
- Direct observations of surgical wound infections at a comprehensive cancer center.Arch Surg. 1995; 130: 1042-1047
- Risk factors for surgical wound infections in clean surgery: a multicenter Italian PRINOS Study Group.Ann Ital Chir. 1995; 67: 13-19
- A study of wound infections following hernia repair inguinal.J Hosp Infect. 1994; 28: 153-156
- Surgical wound infection rates by wound class, operative procedure, and patient risk index.Am J Med. 1991; 91 (3B-152–7)
- Risk factors for surgical site infection after dermatological surgery.Int J Dermatol. 2012; 51: 796-803
- Antibiotic prophylaxis in clean surgery: clean non-implant wounds.J Chemother. 2001; 13: 96-101
- Clinical practice guidelines for antimicrobial prophylaxis in surgery.Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2013; 70: 195-283
- Risk factors for orbital implant exposure after evisceration: a case control study of 93 patients.Indian J Ophthalmol. 2019; 67: 1148-1151
- The Hospital Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee: guideline for prevention of surgical site infection, 1999.Am J Infect Control. 1999; 27: 97-134
- Plastic surgery in an office surgical unit.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1973; 52: 513-519
- The role of topical antibiotic prophylaxis in oculofacial plastic surgery: a randomized controlled study.Ophthalmology. 2020; 127: 1747-1754
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Presented at the University of Manitoba's Department of Ophthalmology Research Day, in Winnipeg, Man., May 17, 2019.
Presented at the University of Manitoba's Department of Surgery Research Day, in Winnipeg, Man., January 13, 2021.