Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A new view of the male/female pay gap.Canadian Public Policy. 2010; 36: 429-464
- The evolution of Canadian wages over the last three decades. 2013; (Accessed 12 September 2020)
- The gender wage gap in the Canadian provinces, 1997–2014.Canadian Public Policy. 2017; 41: 309-319
- Women in Canada: A gender-based statistical report. Women and paid work.Statistics Canada, Ottawa,. 2017; (Accessed 12 September 2020)
- The gender wage gap in Canada: 1998 to 2018.Statistics Canada, Ottawa2019 (Labour Statistics Research Papers)(Accessed 12 September 2020)
- Laupacis A. Payments to Ontario physicians from Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care sources, 1992/93 to 2009/10. ICES investigative report.Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, Toronto2012(Accessed 9 July 2021)
- Influence of age, sex and generation on physician payments and clinical activity in Ontario, Canada: An age-period-cohort analysis.Am J Ophthalmol. 2019; 197: 23-25
- Report to Council: Understanding gender pay gaps among Ontario physicians.OMAThoughts. 2020; (Accessed 13 September 2020)
- Closing the gender pay gap in Canadian medicine.CMAJ. 2020; 192: e1011-e1017
Canadian Institute for Health Information. National Physician Database Data Release, 2018–2019: Methodology Notes. CIHI, Ottawa, 2020, https://www.cihi.ca/sites/default/files/document/national-physician-database-data-release-2018-2019-methodology-notes-en.pdf (Accessed 9 July 2021).
- The ASA statement on p-values: context, process, and purpose.Am Stat. 2016; 70: 129-133
- Evolution of reporting p values in the biomedical literature, 1990–2015.JAMA. 2016; 315: 1141-1148
- Comparison of lifestyle and practice patterns between male and female Canadian ophthalmologists.Can J Ophthalmol. 2014; 49: 287-290
- Proportion of medical-only versus surgical ophthalmology practices: associations and trends.Can J Ophthalmol. 2016; 51: 161-167
- Gender gap and declining surgical activity among new graduates: cataract surgery in Ontario.Can J Ophthalmol. 2016; 51: 154-160
- Sex-based disparities in the hourly earnings of surgeons in the fee-for-service system in Ontario, Canada.JAMA Surg. 2019; 154: 1134-1142
- Gender differences in surgical volume among cataract surgeons.Ophthalmology. 2020; 128: 795-796
- Gender differences in case volume among ophthalmology residents.JAMA Ophthalmol. 2019; 137: 1015-1020