Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology
- Clinical benefits of the Boston Ocular Surface Prosthesis.Am J Ophthalmol. 2010; 149 (54–61.e2)
- Assessment of the Prosthetic Replacement of Ocular Surface Ecosystem (PROSE) scleral lens on visual acuity for corneal irregularity and ocular surface disease.Ocul Surf. 2018; 16: 254-258
- Quality of life and handling experience with the PROSE device: an Indian scenario.Clin Exp Optom. 2017; 100: 710-717
- PROSE for irregular corneas at a tertiary eye care center.Eye Contact Lens. 2014; 40: 71-73
- Use of Prosthetic Replacement of the Ocular Surface Ecosystem scleral lenses in patients with ocular chronic graft-versus-host disease.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015; 21: 2180-2184
- Boston ocular surface prosthesis: an Indian experience.Indian J. Ophthalmol. 2011; 59: 279-281
- Prosthetic replacement of the ocular surface ecosystem for corneal irregularity: visual improvement and optical device characteristics.Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2019; 42: 526-532
- Economic appraisal of the Boston Ocular Surface Prosthesis.Am J Ophthalmol. 2009; 148 (860–8.e2)
- A Vision for Ontario: Strategic Recommendations for Ophthalmology in Ontario.Ministry of Health, TorontoMay 31, 2013
- Diagnoses and Outcomes of Prosthetic Replacement of the Ocular Surface Ecosystem Treatment-A Canadian Experience.Eye Contact Lens. 2021; 47: 394-400
Bank of Canada. Annual exchange rates, https://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/annual-average-exchange-rates/ (Accessed October 5, 2020).
Statistics Canada. Table 11-10-0239-01, Income of individuals by age group, sex and income source, Canada, provinces and selected census metropolitan areas. Ottawa, Ont., March 23, 2021, https://doi.org/10.25318/1110023901-eng.
Government of Canada. Automobile allowance rates, https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/topics/payroll/benefits-allowances/automobile/automobile-motor-vehicle-allowances/automobile-allowance-rates.html (Accessed October 5, 2020).
Bank of Canada. Inflation calculator, https://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/related/inflation-calculator/ (Accessed October 5, 2020).
US General Services Administration. Per diem rates, https://www.gsa.gov/travel/plan-book/per-diem-rates (Accessed October 5, 2020).
- Vision and quality-of-life.Trans Am Ophthalmol Soc. 1999; 97: 473-511
- The VF-14 index of visual function in recipients of a corneal graft: a 2-year follow-up study.Am J Ophthalmol. 2002; 134: 166-171
- Assessment of visual function after corneal transplantation: the Quality of Life and Psychometric Assessment after Corneal Transplantation (Q-PACT) Study.Am J Ophthalmol. 2003; 135: 785-793
- Age-related eye disease, quality of life, and functional activity.Arch Ophthalmol. 2005; 123: 807-814
- Quality of life with visual acuity loss from diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration.Arch Ophthalmol. 2002; 120: 481-484
- Incremental cost-utility analysis of deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty compared with penetrating keratoplasty for the treatment of keratoconus.Am J Ophthalmol. 2011; 152: 40-47
- Cost-effectiveness of Descemet's stripping endothelial keratoplasty versus penetrating keratoplasty.Ophthalmology. 2013; 120: 464-470
- Use of global visual acuity data in a time trade-off approach to calculate the cost utility of cataract surgery.Arch Ophthalmol. 2009; 127: 1183-1193
- Cost-effectiveness analysis in health and medicine.Oxford University Press, New York1966
US Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration. Use of materials derived from cattle in human food and cosmetics. Fed Reg.216;81:14012–3.