Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- COVID-19 and continuing professional development: an opportunity for inclusion.Can J Ophthalmol. 2021; 56: 2-3
- Ophthalmology conferences in the coronavirus disease 2019 era.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2020; 31: 396-402
Dodd K. Measuring up: 9 metrics to track event success. Expo Logic blog, June 26, 2017, https://www.eventtechsoftware.com/blog/-9-metrics-to-measure-event-success.
- Virtual conferences raise standards for accessibility and interactions.Elife. 2020; 9: e62668
- Virtual meetings: improving impact and accessibility of CME.J Am Coll Radiol. 2014; 11: 231-232
- Evaluating features of scientific conferences: a call for improvements.bioRxiv. 2021; (Published online January 12020.04.02.022079)
- Access, an unintended consequence of virtual continuing medical education during COVID-19: a department's experience at the University of Toronto.Can J Ophthalmol. 2021; 56: e18-e19
- Association of gender and parenthood with conference attendance among early career oncologists.JAMA Oncol. 2019; 5: 1503
- Use of Twitter at a major national pharmacy conference.Am J Heal Pharm. 2015; 72: 65-69
- Twitter at the 2014 and 2015 Annual Meetings of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.Ophthalmology. 2016; 123: 1835-1837
- Twitter use at the 2016 Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health: analyzing #DIScience16.Implement Sci. 2018; 13: 34
- When ophthalmology goes virtual amid a pandemic: content analysis of the 2020 #ASCRSVirtualMeeting.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2021; 47: 563-569
Twitter. About Twitter, n.d., https://about.twitter.com/en
- Maximizing the tweet engagement rate in academia: analysis of the AJNR Twitter feed.Am J Neuroradiol. 2017; 38: 1866-1868