Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Le secret de l'enseignement de la chirurgie.Can J Ophthalmol. 2009; 44: 642-645
- Patient attitudes toward resident involvement in cataract surgery.Arch Ophthalmol. 2008; 126: 1235-1239
Canadian Medical Protective Association. https://www.cmpa-acpm.ca/en/advice-publications/handbooks/consent-a-guide-for-canadian-physicians. Accessed June 24 2021.
- Consent to cataract surgery performed by residents.Can J Ophthalmol. 2005; 40: 34-37
- Discussing resident participation in cataract surgery.Can J Ophthalmol. 2009; 44: 651-654
- A simplified cataract grading system. The WHO Cataract Grading Group.Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2002; 9: 83-95
- A comparison of techniques: informed consent for resident involvement in cataract surgery.Can J Ophthalmol. 2012; 47: 113-117
- Association of preoperative disclosure of resident roles with informed consent for cataract surgery in a teaching program.JAMA Ophthalmol. 2019; 137: 1045-1051
- Cataract surgery and consent: recall, anxiety, and attitude toward trainee surgeons preoperatively and postoperatively.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2004; 30: 1479-1485
- Expectations and outcomes in cataract surgery.Arch Ophthalmol. 2004; 122: 1788
- Survey design: to ask or not to ask? That is the question.Clin Infect Dis. 2013; 56: 1159-1164